Feds To Investigate Fatal Shooting Of Fla. Teen

Feds To Investigate Fatal Shooting Of Fla. Teen: Increasing national attention and the outcry against the unarmed black teen who was fatally shot in Florida by a neighborhood watch captain has culminated with the federal government’s announcement that it launch an investigation.
Announcement late Sunday, followed by a justice of the pain from the day of protests calling for the arrest of George Zimmerman, 28, who claims he shot 17 years Trayvon Martin last month in defense of the practice in a gated community in Sanford, Pharaoh. Zimmerman said that some white, Hispanic, and his family says he is not racist.
Martin Zimmerman spotted passing through his neighborhood as a rainy evening in the last month and called 911 to report a suspicious person. 911 dispatcher on the bench, then Martin Zimmerman, who was walking home with a bag of Skittles into the convenience store.
Feds To Investigate Fatal Shooting Of Fla. Teen“Curial office will lead and be an independent review of all the evidence and the conclusion of the question,” he said works in the emailed statement.
United said it is putting its community relations work of the ministry this week to meet with Sanford to the authors, community leaders and heads of law “to address the tension in the community.” Rights activist Al Sharpton is expected to join the city of Sanford Tuesday evening in the town hall meeting with residents of the investigation is being handled. Earlier Monday, the students held rallies in the field of Florida A & University in Tallahassee and the 1000 Seminole County Criminal Justice Center, where prosecutors are reviewing the case to determine if the cost is hamstrung by the state law allows people to filed.Yet authors with an army to defend themselves.
Prosecutors may not be able to prove to Zimmerman for changes to state law in 2005. In the old law the people of the deadly power of the defense that, if he tried to escape, or in any other way to avoid the danger.
The new law, it should not be a Florida gives the right foot “stand his ground and meet force deadly force” if it is threatened. “I do not think he exited his vehicle after a 911 dispatcher to remain in the car, the defense can ask for,” Carl McPhail, 28 years old from Barry University law school student, said Sanford to play. of 70 protesters chanted in Sanford PLAY “And if he was the son?” and having posters saying, “this is not a race issue.” to bear the Skittles.
Martin’s parents and lawyers said he had been taken SHOT was black. “You that Sanford is still a candidate in the 1800 self-defense shooting an unarmed man may be young,” said restaurant owner Linda Tillman.
We Corrine Brown, U.S., 500-Fla., When officers and members of the Congressional Black Congressional Hispanic officers, had asked the U.S. Justice will review the case, and the mouth of the White House briefing by Jay Carney said Wednesday that the leaders were conscious of it. “Thoughts and prayers go to the Martin family Trayvon,” Carney said at the time. “Certainly it is not the place we want to wade in the matter.” Brown’s message to the mouth of late Monday was not immediately returned.
Late Monday, Florida Gov. I want Rick Scott is directed to the help of the local authorities in their state of the question. The governor said in a memorial to the department that the circumstances surrounding the death of Bradley Gerald AGENT “to the point of care in the Sanford community and state.”
Difficult of the prosecutors can do, if no one be none to defend ourselves against each other, said David Hill, our attorney of the accused to be defended. So far, Sanford said the police is not to contradict the testimony of Zimmerman’s claims. “If there is no one around and draw it, for Gwynlliog, to say unto you, ‘Hey, I believed I reasonably under the account of the threatened attack. Hey, I regret it. Too. But it is not to follow me,'” Hill said, a little-in the language of the cheek.
Gun control advocates said the case is emblematic of the PERMISSION Gwynlliog laws in Florida, which was to allow residents to carry concealed weapons in the cities. Florida was the first to cross the “stand was your” law, which he dubbed the “First the” rule of law Gwynlliog advocates.Currently, about half of all U.S. cities with similar laws, said Brian Malta, legislative director of the Brady Campaign, which describes itself in a price organization dedicated to prevent gun violence.
“It is the coming dangerous to fruition,” Malta said. “There are more states like Florida.” The “stand your was” legislative sponsor of the law, Florida’s Dennis Baxley, said not written to the people the power to pursue and oppose others.
“That its not that this makes the laws,” said Baxley, a Republican. “Unfortunately, he is unhappy, as often as they think that the thing is this is the law and there is no firearm.”

Kate Upton Banned In Reality

Kate Upton Banned In Reality: Kate Upton was actually banned? This month has been a busy few blonde beauty.
He was a picture in Sports Illustrated wearing.

Kate  Upton

Kate Upton

Okay, so MTV (as well as the Adult Swim network) they have a direct nipple “and as the word” is bleeped profanity.

kate upton

kate upton

Kate Upton should be commercial, all double – entender to be banned? Perhaps, but it is highly unlikely that the Zoo York [voice] does.
See the uncensored version of the commercial! WARNING! NSFW or little ears!

John Carter’ Loss Expected to Be $200M

“John Carter” is now an official flop.

The Walt Disney Co. acknowledged Monday in a statement that the poor performance in the movie box office, Disney will probably be forced to take $ 200 million impairment. The company expects an indication of the department of the studio will post an operating loss of up to $ 120 million, the second fiscal quarter of this year.

“John Carter,« based on an Edgar Rice Burroughs character, was for about a quarter billion dollars; marketing costs were another $ 100 million over this. But the film only grossed $ 30.2 million domestically during first weekend of release, as unworthy of a second of $ 13.5 million.

The picture was brighter overseas, grossing about $ 126 million abroad in 10 days from March 9 release.John Carter

“In light of the theatrical performance of John Carter (184.000.000 δολάρια global box office,), we expect the film to create an operating loss of approximately $ 200 million in our second fiscal quarter ended March 31,” the company said a statement. “As a result, the current expectation is that the studio segment operating loss will be between $ 80 and $ 120 million for the second quarter.”

The devaluation means “John Carter” is one of the biggest drops in history.

The rates also like stinkers as “Mars needs Moms”, a 2011 film that cost $ 150 million to make and grossed $ 39 million around the world; “Ishtar,” the 1987 disaster that cost $ 55 million to make and grossed $ 14 million domestically and “Gate of Heaven,” the 3 hours 39 minutes 1980 bomb that cost $ 44 million to make and grossed 3 , $ 48 million domestically.

Even before “John Carter” arrived in theaters, Hollywood was noted that a bomb. Initially, there were widespread reports that the sci-fi extravaganza had gone over budget and required many costly reshoots. An inspiration trailer only worsened the situation.

The costly reshoots, the lack of a recognizable star, the director’s inexperience with live action – “John Carter” is the first live-action film director Andrew Stanton – and Disney’s marketing problems to worsen. Former Head of Marketing Disney MT Carney left a few months before the release of the film, leaving the incoming chief marketing Ricky Strauss to launch the movie in theaters.

Also read: Review of “John Carter”: Inanimate on Mars

“John Carter” are Taylor Kitsch as a Confederate soldier who finds himself transported to Mars, which is involved in a foreign war. The film was long in development with various directors perceive unfilmmable before Stanton got the job.

Getting hit, the studio said upcoming films probably happier fate in store.

“As we look forward to the second half of the year, we are excited about the upcoming releases of ‘The Avengers» and “Brave”, which we think have

Vedio : Punk’d Returns With Tyler

Vedio : Punk’d Returns With Tyler: One of the important shows for MTV, Punk’d, is back with a new concept. This season, a different celebrity will host the show every week, including Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Bam Margera and more. Look for cameos from Tyler, The Creator, Mac Miller, Sean Kingston, Nick Cannon and more. Check it below.

What Is King Cake?

The concept behind the king cake is simple. It’s a cake made from cinnamon and honey with a hollow circle, and somewhere inside the cake is a small plastic baby doll. Whoever finds the figurine in their slice must bake or purchase the next cake.

How did this tradition come about? It all began in Europe, with the advent of the celebration of Epiphany, a Christian holiday that takes place 12 days after Christmas, celebrated in many parts of the world. The original interpretation of the cake is that it is a symbol for the three wise men who brought gifts for the baby Jesus. The celebration culminates in a grand feast and an exchange of gifts among family and friends.

However, here in the United States, the king cake is most often associated with the celebration of Mardi Gras. The top of the cake is decorated with the trademark symbolic colors of the celebration — purple, green, and gold, each representing justice, faith, and power, respectively. Here, the hidden surprise takes on another meaning. It is often said that whoever is lucky enough to receive that slice with the figurine becomes the king or queen for a day — surely a welcome surprise, unless, that is, one is unfortunate enough to bite down on the doll. So eat your king cake carefully…Click Here For King Cake Recipe.

Hall of Famer Gary Carter Dies at 57

In a rough-and-tumble clubhouse filled with dark secrets and constant conflict, there was always one sunny stall.

Those New York Mets could count on Gary Carter to deliver — a smile, a spark and ultimately a championship.

The effervescent Hall of Fame catcher whose single for the Mets in the 1986 World Series touched off one of the most improbable rallies in baseball, died Thursday. The Kid was 57.

Carter was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor last May, two weeks after finishing his second season as coach at Palm Beach Atlantic University. Mets spokesman Jay Horwitz said Carter died at a hospice in the West Palm Beach, Fla., area.

“Nobody loved the game of baseball more than Gary Carter. Nobody enjoyed playing the game of baseball more than Gary Carter. He wore his heart on his sleeve every inning he played,” Mets Hall of Fame pitcher Tom Seaver said. Continue Reading…